Taco Time!

To all my blogging friends who are vegetarians, you might want to disregard this blog.

Anyways, I think Mexican food, mostly tacos, are awesome!! First you start with a warm, crunchy tortilla shell dipped in cultrual spices, then gently placed ground beef is filled into the shell. After the delicious meat comes the cold, fancy shredded cheddar cheese topped with fresh, cut lettuce, tomatoes, and a dobble (do do a dobble of Daisy!) of sour cream.

Or even better, flatten out the tortiall shell and smear the meat, cheese, and other goodies on to the shell, wrap the whole thing with a warm, soft tortilla shell and enjoy!

Perfection in a shell.

You can probably tell I am  really hungry *chuckle*.

Summers..

One thought on “Taco Time!

1. I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net might be a lot more useful than ever before. “Wherever they burn books, they will also, in the end, burn people.” by Heinrich Heine.